2015年10月10日 星期六

Really thank you very much ~! Diego4Fun ~!!

A while back, I find MGSTPP model extraction method. I asked a lot of successful people MOD extract also made, but to no avail. Until Diego4Fun told me one way, I'll be successful, I am very grateful to him. But it also became my first game model extraction is successful, really happy.
But currently in the finishing stage, should the recent release MOD.

前陣子,我再找提取MGSTPP模型的方法。問了很多有成功提取也做成MOD的人,可是都沒有結果。直到 " Diego4Fun " 告訴了我一個方法後,我馬上就成功了,真的很感謝他。同時這也成了我第一次提取遊戲模型成功,真的很高興。

不過目前還在整理階段,近期應該能放出MOD。請各位期待~~


5 則留言:

  1. Yes , Diego Has Always Been Awesome , And He Helps Us All !!!

    回覆刪除
  2. You're welcome my friend. Glad to see you exctracting content from the game and also, happy to help you out ^^
    Good luck on the project ;)

    @Elpadrino
    Thank you my friend :)

    回覆刪除
  3. Congrats KEN "my first game model extraction". Please Convert skins from android games too if possible.

    回覆刪除
  4. Good to know you two work together :) You're awesome!

    回覆刪除
  5. I will appreciate but all marvel skin will upload soon i really hope

    回覆刪除